Today, the usage of internet on mobile is increasing at a rapid speed. Because it proves easy for them to navigate the internet with the help of a device that fits in their palm and does actions with their thumb or finger. So, if you are planning to make a Website for your business or already have one, you surely need to make it Mobile-friendly. Because people mostly use the internet on the mobile which empowers them to open any web page in just a few taps, unlike turning on your PC, then WI-FI, then the web page. Users, on the other hand, will find it very uncomfortable to use websites that are not responsive to mobiles. So, this brings up a need for such websites which are responsive or rather mobile-friendly to help your website generate traffic.
I will tell you about some useful tips which will help to make your website mobile-friendly:-
- Make your Website responsive. Which means its response to whichever screen using our website, whether it’s mobile or a computer. It will help the web content like images, videos, and other graphic fits accordingly to the mobile screen. Making your website responsive will help the SEO too.
- Use large fonts. Not too large, but large enough to let the user navigate inconveniently on mobile and as well on desktop.
- The mobile screen is narrower so you have to keep in mind to make the icons large enough to be seen comfortable on both mobile or desktop.
- Compress your image and anything which takes much space. It will help your web page to open without any problem.
- Make it attractive. Make it looks perfect on both mobile as well as on the computer. Don’t try to completely dedicate it to mobile. Rather make it responsive, which can perform well user-friendly on both mobile as well as on the computer.
Having a responsive website will help the user to stick to your website, easy options will empower him to choose anything he likes at one tap. A perfect screen resolution change will help him to surf the website efficiently on the computer as well as on mobile. Ultimately the more amount of users will provide the website traffic which it deserves. One thing to keep in mind that the content, the graphics, and the mottos are one side and the user experience is on the other.
So, these are the tips that will help you make your website mobile-friendly.