Page speed is a measurement of how fast the content on your page loads. For providing the best user experience, page speed is very essential.
Furthermore, this is how a faster website loading can benefit you:
- Customers would come back more if the website loads faster
- Faster websites are ranked higher in Search Engines
- Faster websites add value to SEO strategy
- Faster websites yield better results and generate a good sense of job
Well, how to accomplish it. To help you out here are some handpicked tips that can aid in increasing the speed of your website
- Select the right hosting service provider
Web hosting is a service that enables organizations and people to post on the Internet a Website or internet page.
Here are some expert tips for choosing a web host:
- For small to medium sites, shared hosting is great
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting provides greater flexibility for fast-growing sites
- Dedicated hosting delivers maximum security and server resources
- Online Store: Think about an e-Commerce Hosting Service
- Image Optimization
Optimizing web images is a system of delivering high-quality pictures in the proper format, dimension, size, and resolution while maintaining the smallest possible size. Significance of website image optimization are enlisted below:
- Improves page loading speed
- Improves SEO Ranking
- Helps in boosting conversions
- Optimization of CSS for faster websites
The most prevalent fault in slow page loading is the absence of an optimized CSS.
Here are some ways which can optimize your CSS for a faster website:
- Reduce needless code
- Put CSS up and JS down
- Split CSS files
- Reduce the amount of space
- Arrange the code
- Database optimization
Optimization of the database relates to a range of methods to reduce reaction time for the database scheme.
Some of the DB optimization pros are:
- Faster processing query
- High system performance
- Efficient use of database engine
- Less memory consumption
- Reduces information redundancy and updates mistakes
- Use CDN – Content Delivery Network
This service is efficient in accelerating the delivery of high-traffic website content and global reach websites.
Some reasons why you should consider using CDN are:
- Reduced latency and better results of the website
- Increased security & DDoS protection
- Better user experience
- Server-side optimization
In a server-side optimization, all the tasks that optimize and manipulate the elements on a webpage are performed before the page code is sent to user’s browser.
Here are the reasons why your business needs server-side optimization:
- Collaboration on tighter process integration
- Back-end or server-side optimization allows for testing search algorithms, checkout/registration flow, and dynamic pricing.