One of the most significant changes in traditional marketing has been “emergence of digital marketing” (Patrutiu Baltes, Loredana, 2015), where marketing strategies have been redesigned according to the significant changes in traditional marketing.
Since digital marketing depends on a constantly changing technology, the development of Digital Marketing and strategy must not be the same.
- Segmentation: The focus was on the segmentation of digital marketing for target markets in the business-to-business and business-to-consumer sectors.
- Influencer Marketing: Important nodes are identified in related communities that are considered influential. This becomes an essential concept of digital orientation. It’s possible to reach influencer through paid ads.
An important consideration in choosing a strategy is that digital instruments have democratized the financing landscape.
- Online Behavioral Advertising: is the process of collecting information about the user’s online activity over time, on a given device, to provide advertising that is relevant to their interests.
- Collaborative Environment: Between the organizations, you can create a collaboration environment to give your customers a better understanding of how they are served. This data source is called User Generated Content.
- Data-Driven Advertising: Users generate a significant amount of data at each stage. Now, brands can use this data to attract their family audience by purchasing media based on software data. Without revealing the privacy of the client, the user’s data can be collected from the digital channels.
- Remarketing: plays an essential role in digital marketing. With this tactic, marketers can send targeted ads to a specific category or audience of interest, commonly referred to as search sites, search for particular products or services, or visit the website for a specific purpose.
- Advertising Games: this type of advertisement exists in computer games or video games. Ads in the game may also appear in the form of branded products such as weapons, cars, or clothing that appear as game status icons.